A Tour of the Property with My Locksmith Friend

As a prospective investor in Sacramento residential real estate, I wanted to gather as much information as I could. I knew that assessing the locks and door hardware of any property I was considering investing in was important for the safety and security of the property and its future tenants. That's why I decided to show the small 2 bedroom property to my locksmith friend to assess the locks and hardware.



 

As we walked through the property, my friend examined each lock and door, taking detailed notes on their condition. After completing his assessment, he provided me with an estimate of the cost involved in repairing or replacing the locks and hardware.

As we discussed the cost, I realized that it was significant and needed to be factored into my overall budget if I decided to invest in the property. I knew that the cost of repairs and replacements would impact the final cost of the property, and I needed to carefully consider whether or not the investment was worth it.

After careful consideration and analysis of the total cost involved, I have added a new column to the cost or renovating the property. It will be included in the final price of the property after all the renovations and improvements. I am still to make other cost estimations for fixing the property. I would be able to evaluate the potential for rental income and long-term financial stability after taking into account the initial cost of repairs and replacements.

The estimate provided by my locksmith friend is going to help me make an informed decision about the property. It will allow me to factor in the cost of repairs and replacements into my overall budget, and ultimately led me to make the decision to invest in the property.

I am privileged to have a friend in the locksmith profession whom I could drive to the property for a causal inspection as a friendly gesture. I did take him out for a beverage round after all the trouble he endured ;) This experience reinforced the importance of assessing locks and door hardware when considering any investment in real estate. By taking the time to carefully evaluate the safety and security of the property, I can take an informed decision and invest with confidence.